Galway Girl

Galway Girl

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Me and Jet Lag aren't friends!!!

Hello all,
Third day in London and I have decided I don't like jet lag. I was hoping I would be able to skip right over that part but... ummmm no. I have been up wide awake in the middle of the night the last 2 morning... No fun...

But yesterday was eventful! All I need to say is 2 words... Harrod's and H&M!!! And those 2 words equal HEAVEN for miss Megan!!! I walked around a lot yesterday in the neighborhood and that is how I found H&M!! Went to lunch at Harrod's and had a fabulous lunch with jay. Wine and a amazing piece of Halibut... Inside Harrod's are like 20 different lunch counters from... chicken to sushi to dim sum to seafood (i swear they had prawns that were like a foot long!) to caviar and it doesn't stop there! It was so neat I just walked around speechless with big wide eyes!

And good news there is a whole foods here so hopefully I can get some foods from home there!!!

Also I found a potential pub that I may be able to see a few games at. Well at least games that are morning or afternoon and on ESPN. I feel sad I didn't get to watch any of the game yesterday but I see we pulled it off! Hook'em Horns!!!!

I did nothing today but hang out in bed and try to get on London time!

I am planning on going and seeing the sites this week so I am very much looking forward to that! I will take lots of pictures I promise!!!

Well the weather is beautiful here Friday and Saturday were sunny and in the 60's and today was overcast but nice and cool!!! Haven't seen any rain yet!

Well I love everyone and talk to you soon!

Megs

1 comment: