Galway Girl

Galway Girl

Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Arrived in London



Hello all,
Well I did it... I got on the plane in Houston and I didn't chicken out when I landed in Chicago and decide to stay with Erin. I made it all the way to London and am sitting at my new home for the next couple weeks and let me tell you it is fabulous!!!! I have a wonderful view of the city from my window at Jay's flat in South Kensington!!!

London is beautiful and I can't wait to get out and explore! But first it is time for a little nap because I have been up since 7am Thursday (Texas time) and it is approx. 7am Texas time now and I have slept all of about 3 hours and have been on 3 different flights!!!

Lots of love from London,
Megs

3 comments:

  1. So glad you made it! Gorgeous view. We miss you and are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I'm so excited for you! This us the opportunity of a lifetime and all I have to say is...live it up! Though we'll miss you tons we are all so proud and excited! Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Missing you already -- but have a bunch of fun! Beth!

    ReplyDelete