Galway Girl

Galway Girl

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Beautiful Day in London! Happy Game Day!!! Go Horns \m/






Hi Everyone!
Sorry it has been a while since my last post, it has been a long week!

First I want to start by saying HOOK 'EM HORNS and I am so excited to watch the game tonight finally, have been missing my Horns and good ole American football! This Soccer isn't cutting it.... I have my slingbox set up so I am ready to go!

It is a beautiful day in London today and I have an exciting day planned. This afternoon I am going to the place to be on a nice Saturday afternoon in London. To the little Champagne Bar on the 5th floor of Harvey Nickol's department store for an afternoon cocktail!! From what Jay and Jennifer said it is the place to be and be seen so that is were I will be! And bonus I went to H&M and Zara's yesterday so I have a new sweater and a fabulous new coat to wear because it is a sunny 50 degree day! Then I think I am going to walk through Hyde Park.

So what did I do this week. I had 2 interviews at the Intercontinental Park Lane Hotel in Hyde Park corner so keep your fingers crossed. I also have an interview at a fine new hotel property that hasn't even opened yet outside of London on Monday. It is Coworth Park. It will take your breath away. I walked around Covent Garden for hours on Tuesday and is by far my favorite place so far. I took a tour of the city on the hop on hop off bus on Thursday (this first rainy day so far) but it was still fun. My camera battery died half way through so I will have to get more pictures at a later date.

Also I am going to Ireland on Tuesday till Monday to travel around and see if there are any jobs there. I can't wait for that so I will be sure to post from Ireland!

Well that is all I have for now. I am off to be a fashionable Londoner before tonight when I am back to a Texas Longhorn for the night!!!

Lots of love from the other side of the pond!

Megs

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're in Ireland! I am so envious! I can't wait to read about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete